PMP® Certification Exam Training
- 33k Enrolled Learners
- Live Class
PMI-ACP® mainly talks about the principles of agile methodologies. It covers different perspectives of agile project management. The two broad areas covered in the exam, as discussed in one of our earlier posts, are Agile Tools and Techniques, and Agile Knowledge and Skills.
Here are a few PMI-ACP sample questions created by our experts, based on their own experience and research done on past exam papers. This will help you in getting an idea of what kind of questions you will get in the PMI-ACP® exam.
1. When using a Kanban board to manage work in progress, which of the following best summarizes the philosophy behind the approach?
A. It is a sign of the work queued for user acceptance, which should not count towards velocity. A formally signed user acceptance test.
B. It is a sign of the work being done and should be maximized to boost the performance.
C. It is a sign of the work being done and should be limited to boost the performance.
D. It is a sign of the work queued for quality assurance, which should not be counted towards velocity.
2. Which of the following is not a characteristic of an agile plan?
A. Follows rolling wave planning approach. It is a sign of the work being done and should be maximized to boost performance.
B. It goes top to down
C. Easy to change
D. Shows dependencies of one task over others
3. A story estimated at one story point actually took two days to complete. How much does it contribute to velocity when calculated at the end of the iteration?
A. One Point
B. Three Points
C. Two Points
D. Cannot be calculated
4. Which of the following is one of the scrum artifacts?
A. Action Item List
B. Burn up chart
D. Impediment list
5. Which of the following is NOT an example of Information Radiators?
A. Displaying Work Breakdown
B. Displaying Project Status
C. Automated Build Report
D. Iteration Planning
Got a question for us? Please mention them in the comments section and we will get back to you.