IST: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM, 24th September’14
PDT: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, 23rd September ’14
Limited seats!! Fill in the form on the right and book your slot today.
Hi all, we are conducting a Free Webinar on Datawarehousing on 24th September ’14. The title of the webinar is ‘Introduction to Datawarehousing’. Essential topics on Datawarehousing will be discussed in the webinar. Any queries or doubts can be clarified during the session.
Topics to be Covered:
- What is Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Why Data Warehouse is used
- What is ETL
- What all you will learn in Datawarehousing and ETL course
- Hands On
What is a Datawarehouse?
A Data Warehouse is a database that is designed for query and analysis. It usually contains historical data derived from transaction data, but it can include data from other sources. It separates analysis workload from transaction workload and enables an organization to consolidate data from several sources.
Nature of a Datawarehouse
- A Datawarehouse should be enterprise focused.
- Its design should be as resilient to change as possible.
- It should be designed to load massive amounts of data in a very short amount of time.
- It should be designed for optimal data extraction processing by the data delivery programs.
- Its data should be in a format that supports any and all possible BI analyses in any and all technologies.
Why is it required?
- Data Warehouses are widely used within the largest and most complex businesses in the world.
- It enables decision making
- It is the main source of information for report generation, analysis, and presentation through reports, portals, and dashboards.